To ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and community we have implemented strict safety protocols and infection control measures.
Please advise us immediately if you have had a known or possible contact, if you are awaiting a test result, or if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 such as coughing, a sore throat, headache, fatigue, or loss of taste/smell and we will gladly and without penalty reschedule your appointment.
Prior to your visit:
- Virtual Consults are available and can be arranged by calling (905) 237-8647
- Appointment Confirmation by phone or email
- A face mask is required for your visit
- Please arrive with hair pinned back and your face clean without make-up
At your appointment:
- Please pay attention to the signs posted on the walls to optimize the protection
- Only patients with booked appointments are allowed to enter. There is a limit of 2 clients or 1 family in the clinic at one time
- You will be asked to wear a mask and hand sanitizer will be provided
- Our staff triages at our door by doing biometric assessment including temperature and oxygen level check
- To minimize contact with staff and the clinic, you will be escorted directly to your treatment room
- All staff involved in treatment will wear medical masks
Enhancements to our Clinic Environment:
- Physical distancing measures in place
- Increased cleaning and disinfection
- Enhanced air filtration and ventilation
- Optimized infection control measures
- Sterilization of all equipment and surfaces
- Physical barriers at the reception desk
We are committed to the highest standard of safety precautions and infection control measures to ensure your wellbeing. We welcome your questions, concerns, feedback or suggestions by phone or email [email protected].